Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Nothing New
So life has been pretty busy lately. I have been working a lot and getting ready for Christmas. Todd has decorated our tree and even put lights on our balcony. He is pretty amazing like that :) Other than that I am frantically trying to finish our Christmas Cards so everyone gets them BEFORE Christmas which is turning out to be a real chore because time is flying by. It is a good thing I start them in October. It would go a lot faster if I had a paper cutter. Other than that things are pretty mellow. Thanksgiving was spent in Greenville with Todd's family. I am looking forward to Cassie coming to Sacramento because I haven't seen her since summer. Yeah my life is super interesting...now I get to cook dinner for us and then start some laundry...YAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment