Monday, November 8, 2010

My New Job and Last Day At Chase

My last day at the bank was on Friday. Right when I walked in they took away my cash. A teller with no cash means that I had to walk around for 4 hours with absolutely nothing to do. I guess it could be worse though. I could have had to face the line of disgruntled customers.
I was however slightly surprise. I received some balloons and a carrot cake to wish me luck on my new adventure. To be honest I didn't think they cared. It made me feel good though. Not enough to cover up the fact that I will not be getting my end of the month bonus or that I am still waiting to receive my final paycheck. I am just glad to be away from a company that has made me feel worthless for a year.
But it is all over and done with now.
Today was my first day at my new job. It is hectic. There is a lot to learn. But I LOVE it. When I file paperwork or walk back from the court I get to read and see the process on how to run a law firm. I know it has only been a day but I feel like I can see myself here for a while.
Now all I need is my boyfriend to live closer and my life will be complete

1 comment:

The Chambers' said...

Yay wifey! So glad you had a nice first day at the new job. I am so proud of you! Miss you like crazy xoxo.