I'm met someone.
Someone perfect for me. Someone who understands me and gets me in a way only Cassie does. But this person is male. This person has been in my life for a while. I just never thought he was an option. He had a girlfriend. I had a boyfriend. We both happened to become single at around the same time. We intended to stay that way for a while. He was just a friend.
Then something happened and everything changed. He makes me strive to be a better person. He is an amazing person.
It makes me realize that everything happens for a reason. You learn from every relationship. You grow.
It is so scary because no one has made me feel the way he does. I don't feel like I am settling for once.
I feel so lucky to have him in my life and if it only last for a week or a year I feel content knowing him.
I can't predict what the future holds but I do know that right now in the present he is what makes me completely happy.
Plus he surprises me with Gwen Stefani shirts which helps a little :)
3 comments:
You met someone already! Dang, lady! It took me FOREVER to meet my special someone. ;)
Happy for you, of course. :)
Hehe love it :)
Love that he gave you a Gwen shirt too ;)
I know it is super fast. I wasn't looking for it or expecting it at all. In fact I was perfectly happy spending time with my girlfriends. Life just happens I guess.
@Courtney I love that he gave me a Gwen shirt too <3
Post a Comment