Also Todd's old roommate Rodney came to town from Corning and we all went to 80s night. It was so much fun. Todd and I haven't been out in a while and I was excited to hang out with friends and let loose.
Tonight I made my very own pot roast. I came up with the desire when I was clipping coupons and saw a picture of one. It was very simple it just took forever to make. It turned out pretty well and we will have left overs for the next couple of days. Also while clipping coupons I found one for cat treats. Nugget's old treats just expired so I thought it was perfect timing. Well the coupon was a $1 off and when I went to Target I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the treats totaled $1.19. I was able to get cat treats for 19 cents!! Luckly I watch Oprah and one of her guest suggest buying 3 Sunday newspapers because you can get more coupons that way and I can buy two more bags of cat treats for that price. So needless to say Nugget will be spoiled with her treats.
1 comment:
I so can't believe you are already getting ready for Christmas lol... Thanksgiving isn't even over with yet haha... I wish I could have been there with you this weekend Wifey. I miss you soooooooo much!
Post a Comment