Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sorry...

...agh I have been so busy. Who knew that working everyday would be so time consuming. Even if I don't work full shifts I find that there are not enough hours in the day.

Things are good though. Works good, Todd's good, friends are good, and family is good.

Todd and I celebrated our two year anniversary. After work we went to Serria Nevada and ordered a pitcher of beer and some food. It was nice.

My birthday was very nice. At work I got cupcakes and orange balloons. Then Todd, Tessa, Tessa's brother, and I all went to dinner. Then Todd, Tessa, and I went to Panama's for a drink before coming home and drinking some wine. Luckily I had this plan for a while because I had the forethought to schedule the next day (my actual birthday) off from work. Tessa and I spent the whole day watching movies. It was so nice and relaxing.

This past weekend I went to Sacramento to visit with the family and for Ashly's baby shower. I had a wonderful birthday dinner with my grandma and sister. My grandma got me a Kitchen Aid Mixer something that I have been asking for for years but thought I would never receive it until my wedding.

Ashly's baby shower was so nice. I always love to see the girls from high school. I am glad that I have remained friends with them all these years. Ashly's pregnant belly is so cute. She seems so content and happy. I couldn't be happier for the family she has started.

That's about all that's been going on. So til next time...

No comments: