Thursday, July 30, 2009

I can, I will, I should

I can't...
*go a day with out thinking about my grandpa
*run long distances
*ride a roller coaster without having an intense thought of falling to my death
*always do the things I want and see the people I want to see because of constraints in time and money
*be mean to someone's face

But I can...
*love
*bake and cook some amazing food
*be diligent at my job even though I hate it
*laugh for no reason because of a random thought that has popped in my head
*smile often

I won't...
*lie (someone will always find out the truth anyway so what is the point?)
*give in if it is something I truly believe in
*ever vote Republican unless the Democratic nominee really sucks
*apologize for who I am
*let my past or my parents hold me back

But I will...
*try and be more optimistic everyday
*spend 50% of my income on scrapbooking stuff :)
*live, love, and laugh
*forgive but never forget
*go back to Law School someday

I shouldn't...
*let one setback ruin my whole week
*be bothered by customers that are rude to me
*gossip so much
*spend so much time online.
*be so lazy

But I should...
*do my chores (wash clothes, clean the litter box, do the dishes)
*complete tasks that I have already started
*study my LSAT book
*walk to the airport with Todd cause it would make him really happy
*tell my grandma how much she means to me


Thanks Gina :)

No comments: