Kylee Grace,
My perfect niece. You are your mothers angel. I will never forget the day you came into the world. It was also the day that you left it. Never even getting a chance at life. You were so small and fragile. Like nothing I can describe. You being born changed my sister and myself forever. You were a blessing. You had the Kowalyk nose and Lissa's crazy spider toes. Unfortunately there are days when you slip my mind; but not often. I know that you are in heaven with grandpa.
It's been a year and your mom has changed so much. You inspired her to work towards her degree. She stopped being selfish and realized the importance of family. I am so extremely proud of the woman she is becoming. I do believe it is all because of you.
You were also the one who made me realize that I needed to get away from Todd. The fact that one of my friends, that I hadn't seen in years, could come visit me while I was at the hospital with sister as i was waiting for you and Todd didn't even call says it all. The things he said will never be forgiven. He always preached about how important family was but when it came down to it he was only talking about his family.
Even though you only spent a short time with us I want you to know how much I love you. I was the first one to hold you. You fit in the palm of my hand. Sister was strong and did a brave thing that day. Everything happens for a reason but I still am having a hard time finding the reason for this.
Happy birthday <3 your Aunt Theresa
1 comment:
OMG Theresa way to make me cry! Kylee is watching over you and she loves you too!
Post a Comment