Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sick Again Ahh

This week consisted of me being sick yet again. I was sick less than three weeks ago. It started with an annoying tickle in my throat and me trying to convince myself that it was just allergies. But at work the next day feeling like death I knew it was more. Sunday night as I was getting things together for work the next day I realized that I tired just bringing in the laundry there was no way I would make it 7 hours on my feet. So I called in Monday morning. Lucky enough for me I had Tuesday and today off too. I don't know what I would have done without those days. Today I was able to pry myself out of bed for the first time other than forcing myself to make dinner. I know that when I go back to work tomorrow I may face a wrath of getting written up for taking too many sick days in a rolling 12 months but I don't care. It is time to look for a new job anyway.

No comments: