Friday, May 28, 2010

Let Me Tell You About My Best Friend

She is pretty great. I could write a super long list but I would most likely leave out about 1000 things. She is my Hetro-life mate. We have way too much fun together. When we are together we always laugh until we cry. She gets me in a way no one else does and I love her for that. I honestly don't know what I would do without her.
So yes my dear Cassie-Cassie I think you are beyond fabulous. Who knew that sitting waiting for kids on a park bench would lead to years of wonderful friendship. Thanks for always being here for me, for being my wing woman, for always taking one for the team. For all the wonderful memories we have made and the ones still to come. I <3 you.

"Oh Yeah" "LeLand Err" "Don't you be frickin pickin up the toilet lid"

You truly are my soul mate and best friend!!

1 comment:

The Trabish Family said...

Love this pic of BOTH of you! My little sisters are all grown up! And what BEAUTIFUL ladies you are too! :0)