I'm probably going to jinx myself by saying this but life has been pretty great lately. Minus a few mishaps at work I couldn't be happier. I get my stitches removed Wednesday and still haven't heard from the doctor. It is one of those no news is good news kinda situations.
I completed and mailed my law school application with the editing help of Cassie of course. Hopefully I will hear good news from them soon.
I go on vacation next week and can't wait. I am so excited to see all my old friends that I haven't seen in years. I love how I can meet up with these ladies and it's like no time has past at all. I know lots of laughs will be had. Added bonus I get to get my hair done and spend some time in Chico with Monica.
Monica saved my life in Chico. She knew about the situation I was in and said "theresa that's enough you're moving in with me." And that's what I did. If I didn't have her support and the support of all my friends I would probably still be in the same situation.
Plus a trip to San Fran with someone special.
Sounds like the making of a fabulous trip to me! I am going to need a vacation from my vacation with all the running around I'm going to be doing. But it will be well worth it.
I was telling Cassie on our walk yesterday that I hope people get to be this happy in their lives too. That is my dream. That every gets to experience the pure joy and love I have in my heart for themselves because you deserve it.
That's all for todays rambling :)
No comments:
Post a Comment