Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm almost 25 and a 1/2 AHHHHHH

With my half birthday quickly approaching I decided to take a look at what I still need to try an accomplish on my 25 things to do while 25 list

1. Learn Photoshop
2. Skydive
3. Learn Yoga
1. Learn Photoshop
2. Skydive
3. Learn Yoga
4. Take more pics between me and Cassie we have tons of pictures and videos documenting the last couple months of fun we have been having...now all I need to do is print them and scrapbooks will be made
5. Go to museums/art stuff We have attended first Thursday and an exhibit at the art museum
6. Take advantage of the beach We went to the beach a couple of times but haven't recently...we should still do that more
7. Learn to run
8. Be more green
9. Experiment with food
10. Do the IV Loop
11. Volunteer
12. Save $$
13. Read more- go to library I got a library card and with Law School starting I am sure this will be fulfilled
14. Laugh A LOT! DUH
15. Find a career I'm gunna be a LAWYER
16. Get into law school probably my proudest accomplishment this year
17. Go to the doctor I went got cancer removed and am one healthy lady :)
18. Wear sunscreen it is a religion now
19. Do Vegas right
20. Be more confident
21. Be more selfish
22. Take chances
23. Put more effort into friendships
24. Scrapbook more
25. Be happy and fabulous!

I am such a different person then when I moved out here. I am extremely happy. I have the most amazing boyfriend. And the best friend a girl can ask for. I am going to accomplish a dream I've had since 4th grade...even if the rest of the list doesn't get accomplished I think it's a pretty successful year. :)

No comments: