It's official. Today I paid my tuition and got my books. I am waiting for the computer to realize that my printer is hooked up to it so I can print sylbi. This last weekend consisted of getting ready for all the studying that is going to happen. School supplied were bought. I really enjoy post-its and high-liters. It kinda makes me happy that my grandma has some stock in 3m cause I feel like I'm giving back. Oh man am I funny.
Anyway our tiny studio apartment is full of everything law school. There are piles of books, binders, post-its, and flashcards. We are so ready to move. Cassie is taking it like a champ though. I have the greatest friend ever.
She officially gave notice on our apartment so we are on the hunt for something bigger. Where we can both have our own bed. I'm excited. I don't know if I would have survived this long in such close quarters with anyone else. We mesh well together.
So the next couple months are going to be CRAZY insane. I'll be working, moving, and going to school. Add in a couple (hopefully more than just a couple) visits from the boyfriend I will be one busy lady. It will all be worth in the end though.
I seriously couldn't be happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment