If I had a dollar for every time the guy whose training me said "it's ok Theresa this is only your ____ day(enter appropriate number of days I've been working there (at this point it's less than 5), I'd be a rich woman. There is just so much information.
To be honest though I wouldn't have it any other way.I am free from the drama. I am learning stuff that is important for my future.
I have decided though that I need to do more fun things. Not that I have a lot of time for it though. I am going to attempt to document the 25 days leading up to Christmas. I need to get back to scrapbooking. I need to have a way to let my creativity out and just think about non law related stuff for at least an hour a week. This is doable right?
Plus I think it will be fun to look back at what my life entails at this point.I have accomplished so much and everything is just great. It will be a good way to remember this time and the wonderful people I have surrounding me. An added bonus is that I will also be going home for the holidays so Josh's family and mine will get to be a part of it as well.
I am so looking forward to this holiday season. Cassie's parents are coming down for Thanksgiving. They are always so much fun and I can't wait to spend time with them.
Then after that there is one week of class and then dead week then finals. Time is going by very quickly. It is very exciting :)
And I'm leaving you all with this... a picture of me and my LOVE because I realize I have yet to do that
He makes me so unbelievably happy <3
1 comment:
Awww you two are so stinking cute together. I can't wait for your future Wifey! I need to visit you and Cassie so we can all go to Disneyland :)
Post a Comment