Friday, July 9, 2010

Randomness...As Usual

This week at work was insanely busy. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that someone made the schedule who didn't know what they were doing. I left late every single day. But oh well at least I got extra hours right?
Which brings me to my next point. Why don't people fill out their deposit and withdrawal slips? Do people think we have them in three different locations in the branch for show? It really irritates me when there is a line to the door and someone comes up and their like "I want $60." Ok do you have a withdrawal slip filled out? NOOOOO. So you were just waiting in line for 10-15 minutes not doing anything?!?! REALLYYYY. I get it if you don't know your account number. I don't know mine either. It doesn't take much effort to find it. It does however take effort to do all of the work for you. I have to figure out proper spelling of YOUR name. I have to figure out how much money YOU want from YOUR account. And then I have to ask for YOUR signature. This whole process can take you less than 30 seconds while it takes me a minute to a minute and a half. Which in turn means an even longer wait time for other customers. The whole thing would work a lot better if you did your part. K thanks!
Other than work being crazy there's not a whole lot else to report 4th of July was fun. It consisted of me and Cassie meeting friends at the harbor and watching fireworks. The next day we went to Eclipse. I am torn between Edward and Jacob. I guess that means I understand where Bella is coming from. Although my decision is fully physical. Wow I sound super nerdy talking about this.
Some day No Doubt is going to announce their album release date. And that will be the happiest day of my life. At least until the album gets released. Then after I grow up a bit I am sure it will stay in the top 10 happiest moments of my life...
Which makes me wonder what are the happiest moments. Let's see:
1. Being front row at the No Doubt concert
2. My 21st Birthday
3. Valentine's Day the year Tessa was my Valentine
4. High School graduation
5. The day I got my Yaris
6. My 16th birthday including the tping the night before (if you read this Mandy we totally tped your house)
7. The first night I hung out with Cassie outside of work ("are you an astronaut cause your pants are out of this world")
8. Grandpa coming to pick me up from Chico after my car accident and we talked and laughed and it was just the two of us on the way back to Sac (every time I drive past this rose bush on 99 I think about how he told me how beautiful he thought they were)
9. Every night out with Cassie
10. The first time he kissed me and every kiss after that (wow that's super cheesy who cares it's true)

Ok I think that's enough with the random. I hope the two people that read this enjoyed it. This time next week Boyfriend will be up in the air flying in to see me cause he is so amazingly wonderful :)

No comments: