The boyfriend came to visit. It was his first time here in Santa barbara. Cassie and I took advantage of having a driver and we packed the weekend full of fun activities.
1. Wine tasting is as fun as it sounds.
2. Pilazzo (most likely being spelled wrong) has amazing food and even more amazing 48oz pomoagrante martinis
3. When boyfriend asks if youre sure you need another drink you probably don't need one
4. He says he doesn't dance but he does
5. Rollercoasters are still scary.
6. Working while the boyfriend is at home makes the day drag, especially if he is leaving the next day.
7. You can fit a lot of sight seeing into an hour
8. Crush cakes cupcakes can survive a plan ride
9. Letting him go back to the airport is the hardest thing ever.
10. I have the best boyfriend and best hetro life mate. I'm a very lucky lady
No comments:
Post a Comment