Stole this from www.martawrites.com
:: no matter what mood i'm in, i can always go for an: French fries
:: my favorite go-to outfit would have to be: yoga pants and a tee
:: a good source of inspiration is: thinking about the different avenues my future will take me. What I've already been through and survived is also pretty uplifting
:: am so glad my parents taught me: To not be a stereotype. They showed me what I wanted to avoid.
:: a song i like to dance to is: I'm not picky
:: i wish everyone knew about: how great No Doubt it
:: the best thing in my makeup bag is: My Benefit Highlighter
:: my dream spring break vacation spot is: I want to do vegas right.
:: this may be a surprise, but i am passionate about: I try and do everything with passion. But mostly just trying to live the best life that I can
:: a favorite book that changed me for the better: Eat pray love
:: one of my pet peeves is: spots on the mirror in the bathroom
:: my favorite daily ritual would have to be: Reading blogs during my lunch break or walking to the courthouse in my wonderful town.
:: i am trying to be better at: Not procrastinating
:: the most recent rad thing i found online was: Renttherunway.com. You can rent a dress for an event. Super fun when you don't want to shell out $1,000 for a dress you'll wear once
:: i can't live without: Laughter
No comments:
Post a Comment