Thursday, February 24, 2011

Slow Down Life...Please

Usual story in these parts...Life has been insane. I've been working of course 40 hours a week. As well as attending school 3 nights per week. These last two weeks have been especially awful.
Luckily when I had the flu I only missed one class. Unluckily we have to make up the classes that we miss due to having to prove so many hours of learning to the state bar. Which is what made the past couple weeks so horrible. It has taken my work load up a notch. I had to prepare for 4 classes instead of 3 while still getting over the flu and dealing with taking my car to the shop and spending time with my girlfriends.
Sure the last part was not essential but for me to have a small amount of sanity I say it was.
Work has also been insane. There's really nothing else to say but that.
Add it all up makes the days go fast and the nights go faster.
On a good note my car should be done from the shop relatively soon.
I am finally stopping coughing so I can attend spinning class in the mornings again. Woo It's amazing when you see results :)
I'm hoping to update this more...but we'll see how life goes

No comments: