Sunday, February 27, 2011

My One Year Anniversary With My Town

Yep it's official. I've lived here for one whole year. I can hardly believe it. I came into this situation with absolutely no plan. That is completely opposite of how I usually operate. It started out as an idea that sounded fun. Living with your high school best friend. It turned out to be the best decision I ever made.
Sure parts of it were difficult. Living in a studio with two adult women sharing a bed was a learning experience. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.
I have never laughed so much in my life. I am genuinely happy.
Moving here afforded me the opportunity to persue my dreams of becoming a lawyer.
Plus let's face it. It's fabulous here.
So Santa Barbara thanks for being so great to me. I'm sure we will spend many many more years together.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Happy anniversary! It makes me happy that you're happy. :)